meeting: August 13th
Meeting - August 13
Special Announcement: Our next meeting
will be our big release of FORUMS!!! Come find out all about
it. Brian Hamm will be our presenter. This should be quite a
new learning tool for all members! The main meeting is at 9am!
And don't forget to attend our Special Interest Group meetings.
|December 10, 2005
November 12, 2005
- Annual Meeting of the Membership
|October 8, 2005
September 10, 2005
- Apple - Willow Bend
- Quarterly Board Meeting
August 13, 2005
- Brian Hamm
July 16, 2005
June 11, 2005
- iWork presentation by Dave and John from Apple (Willowbend)
- Quarterly Board Meeting
May 14, 2005
- Apple - Willowbend
- Tiger Release
April 9, 2005
- Ed Waldrup
- What's the Latest in
Home Movies - The awesome Power of HD
March 12, 2005
February 5, 2005: Don Smith
January 8, 2005: Mark Taylor
- Presentation on Airport for Networking, Printing & iTunes.
- Member, Apple Consultants Network, APP, ADC
- Taylormark Consulting: Taylormark.com
|December 11, 2004
- Holiday Party
- Show Off your Mac
- Bring in your Mac or things you created or have done on your Mac and show it off.
- November 13, 2004
- Daniel de Grandpre
- Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief: DealMac
- Annual Meeting & Election of Officers
- September 25, 2004
- Special Main Meeting time of 10am to Noon.
- Bob Levitus
- Dr. Mac's GarageBand 101 (or, So You Wanna Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star)
- Join Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus, author of "GarageBand For Dummies," for this entertaining demonstration, which he says, "should prove once and for all how easy GarageBand is to use,"
- Watch Dr. Mac create a song from scratch, in less than an hour, right
before your eyes. If you want to know about making music with GarageBand, you'll want to be there
- July 17, 2004
- Doris Beaulieu with 4D
- Powerful relational database and it's uses!
following is the new Special Interest Group (SIGs) schedule, with the main
meeting at 9am. SIGs are small groups dealing with specific topical interests.
- 8-9am - Digital
Photography SIG (West Room) (Chris Rodriguez -
- 9-10am - MAIN
- 10-10:30 - Q&A and Announcements
- 10:30am - Final Cut Pro (East
Room) (Carl Stewart - 214-361-7268)
- Mac Help SIG (Center Room) (Dru
- 10:30am - Music
SIG (West Room) (Bill Miranda - 972-740-8135)
- 11:30am - Mac
OS X SIG (Center Room) (Ray Thompson
We meet monthly, usually on the
2nd or 3rd Saturday, at the Richardson Civic Center (RCC). The RCC is located
at the southwest corner of Arapaho Road and Central Expressway (US 75) in
Richardson, Texas. That corner is a big lot owned by the City of Richardson
with two large buildings on it. The northern building is the Public Library
and the southern building is RCC. Inside the RCC building, our rooms are the
Parks Rooms, which are 3 rooms in the very northwest corner of the RCC complex.
Board meetings are held the Thursday
before the main meeting at 7pm except on months where there is a quarterly
business meeting (or annual meeting in November). Contact one of the Officers
for details on the location of the Board meetings. These meetings are open
to all members to attend.